Reports to Vice President of Operations
- Profitable and timely completion of all assigned projects.
- Control all direct cost related to project.
- Manage, direct and supervise all aspects of assigned project.
Project Management Requirements
- Create schedules for all detailing, fabrication and installation requirements forassigned project.
- Meet weekly with VP Operations.
- Supervise and coordinate quality control for assigned projects.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise all safety program requirements for assigned project.
- Coordinate schedule of values with sales and estimating.
- Manage specification requirements for all project general conditions.
- Review contract drawings and specifications assuring scope of work accuracy.
- Coordinate structural engineering calculations and approval stamps for all contract submittal drawings per contract requirements.
- Review and approve all contract submittal drawings prior to submittal.
- Review and approve all fabrication drawings prior to release for fabrication.
- Coordinate and supervise the submittal of all sample, prototype and mock-up requirements for assigned project.
- Supervise and direct the submittal of all close-out documents for assigned projects.
- Coordinate material purchasing with purchasing manager.
- Coordinate fabrication requirements with shop manager.
- Coordinate subcontracted services with purchasing manager.
- Coordinate and manage subcontracted installation services.
- Coordinate installation requirements Field Operations Superintendent.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving with shipping and receiving manager
- Coordinate field measurement and field survey requirements.
- Direct and manage monthly progress billings for project schedules of values.
- Manage and direct all change order additions to project.
- Approve invoices and payments for all project related purchases.
- Correspond and communicate with project jobsite superintendent and manager.
- Copy all written communications to Timberline Project Management file.
- Coordinate and prioritize jobsite assistant project manager responsibilities.
- Coordinate attendance for jobsite meeting requirements.
- Coordinate all travel related activities for assigned projects.
- Minimum work hours are 6:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Pass drug testing.
- 3 years previous construction related management experience.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Ability to read and understand contract documents and specifications.
- Ability to read and understand subcontract agreement terms and conditions.
- Ability to use a personal computer. Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Train in use of Timberline Project Management Software.
- Ability to communicate and correspond professionally.
- Ability to determine fabrication processes appropriate for scope of work requirements.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks on multiple projects.
- Familiarity with non-ferrous metals.
- Familiarity with glass materials and products.
- Familiarity with metal welding and fabrication methods and processes.
- Ability to manage and supervise trades people in shop and field environments.
- Accuracy in arithmetic calculations and mathematics including algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to use laser surveying equipment, carpenters levels, angle finders, and measuring tools for field surveys.
» Send your resume