- Provide administrative, clerical and secretarial support services for Project Managers and Engineering in day-to-day project
- Coordinates and supervise clerical/secretarial support function for Project Managers and Engineering. May include one or more the following: following up on Submittals of Engineering drawings, clerical support, e., typing, filing and setting up and running computer software to assist in scheduling, etc., customer communications.
- Compose and/or edit letters and dictation of memos, reports, procedures, etc., as
- Act as liaison between own group/supervisor and others, such as other departments, external connects, clients, etc. Such liaison may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain a working relationship and public relations,
- Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e., expense reports, supply requisitions, personnel transaction forms, operating budgets, ) per supervisor’s authorization.
- Prepare special reports, studies, statistical analysis, brochures, per supervisor’s request. Such items would usually require research, development, and/or interpretation of data and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
- May interpret and administer a company policy, program or procedure requiring independent decision
- Perform additional assignments per Project Manager’s and Engineering’s
- Have adequate knowledge of software programs that are to be used to Execute daily
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Mastery of computer skills and variance in software Minimum 3 years of experience in Construction Industry. Working knowledge of general office procedures plus the ability to organize and coordinate work efforts for Project Managers and Engineering. Proficient research and communicative skills essential.
- Professional level position