- Provide administrative support for Project Managers and Engineers
- Coordinate and supervise clerical support functions for Project Managers and Engineers. May include: follow-up on submittals for drawings, RFI’s, and offer clerical support, i.e. typing, filing, project scheduling, and regular communication with customers.
- Compose and edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc.
- Act as a liaison between jobsite supervisors and other departments, clients, etc. May be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain a working relationship and public relations.
- Oversee and process day-to-day administrative items i.e. expense reports, purchase requisitions, personnel transaction forms, operating budgets.
- Prepare special reports, studies, statistical analysis, brochures which would require research, development, and interpretation of data.
- Perform additional assignments per Project Manager and Engineer’s request.
- Have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, BlueBeam, and AutoCAD.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Construction Industry.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures plus the ability to organize and coordinate work efforts for Project Managers and Engineering.
- Proficient research and communication skills.
- Professional level position